Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel For Knee Injection Product Details 1. What is Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate ？ This product is composed by Hyaluronic Sodium and Physiological Balance Salt, it’s kind of sterile, trnsparent and colorless gel, prefilled into syringe. According to…
Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel For Knee Injection
1. What is Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？
This product is composed by Hyaluronic Sodium and Physiological Balance Salt, it’s kind of sterile, trnsparent and colorless gel, prefilled into syringe.
According to clinical requirement, the standard concentration of hyaluronate sodium is 10mg/ml and 12mg/ml, with molecular weight: 1,100,000-2,100,000 Dalton.
It can stimulate its own synovial memberance to produce sodium hyaluronate of high molecular weight, which helps alleviate arthralgia, increase the range of mobility, eliminate synovial inflammation and delay thedevelopment of the disease.
ISO13485, ISO9001, SGS, CE
2. When should consider Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate?
Quickclean® is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of osteoarthritis of knee. By replacing and supplementing the pathological synovial fluid in the osteoarthritic joints, it reduces pain and improves joint function.
4. Why should choose Quickclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate
·High viscoelasticity, 180-400 millionDaltons.
·Better biocompatibility, better anti-adhesion effect.
·Non-animal source hyaluronic acid
6. Packaging & Shipping
7. Our service
·Supply different product made from Sodium Hyaluronate with high quality
·24 hours online services
·OEM, ODM and Customized is available
·Quickly delivery time
·Quickly and professional after sales service
9.About the company
Q: What is the quality system of our company?
A: Singclean has established and operated a quality management system that meets:
1.GB/T19001:2016 idt ISO9001:2015,
2.YY / T 0287:2017 idt ISO13485:2016 Medical Devices – Quality Management System – Requirements for regulatory purposes,
3.YY / T0316:2016 idt ISO14971:2007 medical devices – the application of risk management in medical devices,
4. Good manufacturing and quality management practices for medical devices,
5. Implantable Medical Devices – Medical Device Good Manufacturing and Quality Management Practice Attachments,
6.Sterile Medical Device – an annex to the Good Manufacturing and Quality Management practices for medical devices,
7. In vitro medical devices – Annexes to the sound production and quality management practices of medical devices,
8. About the COUNCIL Directive 93/42 / EEC for medical devices,
9. Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on in vitro diagnostic medical devices,
10.EN ISO13485:2016 Medical Devices – Quality Management System – Requirements for regulatory purposes,
Ensuring that the company has the ability to consistently deliver products/services that meet customer and regulatory requirements, and is committed to continuously improving the system to increase customer satisfaction.