Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Being widely used for viscoelastic solution for ophthalmic surgery, joint protection of articular cartilage and anti-adhesion in abdominal and pelvic surgery, this line of products are animal-origin free medical polymer materials extracted and refined by high-tech bio-engineering from streptococcal fermentation metabolites with high viscoelasticity, lubricity, physical alterability and good biocompatibility.
Singclean Adhesion Barrier Product Details 1. What is Singclean® Adhension Barrier Gel? Product Details 1. What is Singclean® Adhension Barrier Gel? This product is a biocompatible, absorbable, flowable gel composed of hyaluronic acid sodium salt and physiologically balanced salt. With no…
Singclean Adhesion Barrier
1. Product Details:
2. Brief introduction:
Operation anti – adhesion fluid is a kind of postoperative anti – adhesion membrane of a liquid.
4. When should consider Singclean® Adhesion barrier Gel?
5. How to use Singclean® Adhesion barrier Gel:
6. Surgical adhesive fluid
1. After being placed in the body, it can form a disordered fiber network structure, which can be completely degraded and absorbed after being placed for 7-15 days, and will not coagulate into clumps of foreign bodies, which will endanger health.
2. It has little interference to the physiological function of the body and does not affect the repair and healing of anastomosis and incision. Good histocompatibility makes it clear that the membrane adheres to tissues and organs and slowly infiltrates and dissolves after placement, playing a role of biological barrier isolation.
3. It has good biocompatibility, no immunogenicity, safe and non-toxic side effects on human body, and is a very safe implant material. At the same time, it can inhibit the proliferation activity of fibroblasts, stimulate the growth and reepithelialization of epithelial cells, promote serosal repair, and allow enough time for peristalsis of intestinal tubes that have been changed due to surgery, so as to restore the order before the formation of refractory fibrous adhesion and thus maintain unobstructed, so as to prevent postoperative adhesion.
7. Important Safety Information
8. Why should use Singclean® Adhesion barrier Gel?
The Singclean® Adhesion barrier gel has a longer retention (7-14days) at the site of injury, which does not cause inflammation, not inhibit wound healing.
The Singclean® Adhesion barrier gel is the most effective in preventing postoperative adhesions in the abdominal cavity and pelvic cavity. It can mechanically isolate the injured site and prevent the formation
of fibrin reticular formation between the surface of the tissue.
The Singclean® Adhesion barrier gel is an effective way to prevent or reduce adhesions.
Singclean® Adhesion barrier Gel is proven to reduce the incidence, extent, and severity of adhesions in patients undergoing open or abdominal and pelvic surgery.
12. Packaging & Shipping
14.Surgical Anti-Adhesion Irrigation Solution
This product is a biocompatible, absorbable, flowable gel composed of hyaluronic acid sodium salt and physiologically balanced salt. With no sulfate groups in its molecule and no covalent binding with the protein, it can exist as free chain in the body for lubrication, moisture preservation and mechanical isolation, preventing adhesions.