Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Being widely used for viscoelastic solution for ophthalmic surgery, joint protection of articular cartilage and anti-adhesion in abdominal and pelvic surgery, this line of products are animal-origin free medical polymer materials extracted and refined by high-tech bio-engineering from streptococcal fermentation metabolites with high viscoelasticity, lubricity, physical alterability and good biocompatibility.
Singclean Medical HA For Ophthalmic Surgery Introduction Singclean® medical HA for ophthalmic surgery is a colorless and transparent gel, composed of highly purified sodium hyaluronate dissolved inbuffered saline. Hyaluronan (HA) was first discovered in the ocular vitreous by Meyer and Palmer in…
Singclean Medical HA For Ophthalmic Surgery
Singclean® medical HA for ophthalmic surgery is a colorless and transparent gel, composed of highly purified sodium hyaluronate dissolved inbuffered saline. Hyaluronan (HA) was first discovered in the ocular vitreous by Meyer and Palmer in 1934 and is thus named. In 1976, as the eye surgery viscoelastic agent listed and application of sodium hyaluronate, formed viscous Viscosurgery this new field.
Here are reasons why Singclean® medical HA for ophthalmic surgery is needed in ophthalmic surgery.
1. Sodium Hyaluronate OVDs can help achieve excellent chamber maintenance during phacoemulsification and intraocular lens (IOL) insertion and removal due to their higher viscosity and molecular weight.
2. Minimize the interaction between instrument and tissue and absorb shock, protect the corneal endothelium while maintaining exceptional clarity.
3. Avoid intraocular pressure spikes
4. High viscosity, promote the separation of adhesions and blood clots
5. Lubrication, bring out the blood clots and tissue fragments together
6. Viscous hemostatic function, compression of iris surface capillaries, prevent re-bleeding
7. Promote wound healing, prevention of contact adhesion, reduce scar
This product can protect tissue from mechanical damage induced by surgery instruments and it can be applied for the surgeries below:
1).Cataract extraction surgery
2).Cataract ultrasonic phacoemulsification
3).Corneal transplant surgery
6).Intraocular lens implantation
7).Removal, iridectomy, trabeculectomy, ocular trauma surgery
8).Ophthalmic surgery and other surgery
Why choose Singclean®?
The active component is sodium hyaluronate which is a polysaccharide made from bio fermentation
Sodium hyaluronate is present in many tissues of the body and it is extremely well tolerated in human eyes
3,No need for cold storage.
1%,1.5%, 2%, 2.3%, 3%