Fertility Test: LH Ovulation Test Kit immunoassays are qualitative immunoassays to predict when you are ovulating and maximize your chances of getting pregnant. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Test is a rapid, one step test for the qualitative detection of HCG in urine or Serum to aid in the early detection of pregnancy. Follicle Stimulating Hormone Test Kit can be sued for self-detection of ovarian function, diagnosis of menopause. AFP ELISA Test is designed to aid the diagnosis of Primary Hepatocellular Carcinoma or fetal open neural tube defects. Bacterial Vaginosis Diagnostic Test Sets are used to test female bacterial vaginosis.
Rapid LH Ovulation Test is launched by Singclean Medical to predict the ovulation time. It can detect the luteinizing hormone in the urines of women to predict the ovulation time. It can signal whether the ovulation will happens or not in the next 24-48 hours, so it can be an idea test kit to…
Rapid LH Ovulation Test is launched by Singclean Medical to predict the ovulation time. It can detect the luteinizing hormone in the urines of women to predict the ovulation time. It can signal whether the ovulation will happens or not in the next 24-48 hours, so it can be an idea test kit to choose the time for conception or contraception.
About the specifications, we supply the cassette, strip and midstream for you to choose.
Strip:1 test/kit, 5 tests/kit, 25 tests/kit, 100 tests/kit
Cassette:1 test/kit, 5 tests/kit, 40 tests/kit
Midstream:1 test/kit, 20 tests/kit
1, You’d better collect the urines specimen during 10:00~20:00, do not collect the first urines specimen in the morning.
2, Limit fluid intake 2 hours before taking a urine sample.
3, Collect fresh urine samples in disposable clean, dry plastic cups or glass containers that do not contain any preservatives. If the sample cannot be tested immediately after sampling, the urine sample can be stored at room temperature for 4 hours or at 2~8℃ for 12 hours. Do not freeze. For best results, test the urine on the day it is collected. If the urine is refrigerated, leave it at room temperature for about 30 minutes before the test. Do not shake the container.
1. Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container.
2. Read the instruction of use before testing, allow the test kit to reach room temperature before use.
3. Remove the test kit from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product. The test kit should be used as soon as possible especially at temperature higher than 30℃ or highly humidity environment.
4. Put the test cassette on the table, add 3 full drops urine vertically into sample well (s) by dropper.
5. Wait for about 3-5 minutes and then read the result. Don’t read the result after 10 minutes.