Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Being widely used for viscoelastic solution for ophthalmic surgery, joint protection of articular cartilage and anti-adhesion in abdominal and pelvic surgery, this line of products are animal-origin free medical polymer materials extracted and refined by high-tech bio-engineering from streptococcal fermentation metabolites with high viscoelasticity, lubricity, physical alterability and good biocompatibility.
1. What is Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？ Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide with distinct physicochemical properties which underlie its application as a viscoelastic tool in ophthalmological surgery. Certification ISO13485, ISO9001,SGS,CE Specification 2. When…
1. What is Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide with distinct physicochemical properties which underlie its application as a viscoelastic tool in ophthalmological surgery.
|1.0ml-15mg/ml 2.0ml-15mg/ml||PRTC 2.25|
|1.0ml-23mg/ml 1.0ml-30mg/ml||PRTC 2.25|
2. When should consider Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？
Singclean® is indicated for In cataract surgery the role of hyaluronic acid in facilitating procedures and protecting the corneal endothelium is well established. Some benefit has also been gained with the use of hyaluronic acid in penetrating keratoplasty, trabeculectomy, retinal reattachment and trauma surgery
3. How to use Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate ？
According to amount required for the operation, inject the product to anterior chamber, generally 0.1 to0.3 ml, and add appropriate amount if the products leaked or ran out of the eye in different stage ofoperation.After operation, withdraw it and douche the anterior chamber
4. Why should choose Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate
* Prefilled Syringe 1ml.
* Terminally sterilized by steam sterilization.
* Sodium Hyaluronate Ophthalmic Solution.
* Premium injection grade quality sodium hyaluronate material.
* Opthically clear, highly cohesive, easy to aspirate.
* High Viscosity (100000- 150000 m.pas at 25°) & High Molecular Weight (>2.8 Million Dalton).
* Increased protection to corneal endothelium and occular tissues.
* 1ml volume in convinient pre- filled glass syringe with easy to peel blister packing.
* Sterile, Pyrogen free, non- inflamatory, double filtered.
* Synthetic fermentation – no risk of viral infections.
5. Precautions & Warning
Do not overfill the anterior chamber, carefully monitor intraocular pressure.
Discard remaining material and do not re-sterilize the product.
Discard if case pack is open or any floater is observed in syringe.
6. Packaging & Shipping
Packed in a Easy to Peel, heat-sealed blister pack.
Blister pack is packed inside a box.
7. Our service
1. What is hyaluronic acid？
Sodium Hyaluronate is a polysaccharide which is distributed widely in the extracellular matrix of connective tissue (vitreous and aqueous humor of the eye, synovial fluid, skin, and umbilical cord). Sodium Hyaluronate forms a viscoelastic solution in water (at physiological pH and ionic strength) which makes it suitable for aqueous and vitreous humor in opthalmic surgery.
2. Any Contra indications？
Hypersensitivity to Hyaluronate or any component of the formulation.
3. Do you have other products of sodium Hyaluronate ?？
Yes, we have Singfiller , corss-linked sodium Hyaluronate dermal filler for plastic surgery
Quickclean Medical Sodium Hyaluronate for orthopedic surgery
And Singclean Medical Sodium Hyaluronate for Anti-adhesion after pelvic and abdominal surgeries.