Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Being widely used for viscoelastic solution for ophthalmic surgery, joint protection of articular cartilage and anti-adhesion in abdominal and pelvic surgery, this line of products are animal-origin free medical polymer materials extracted and refined by high-tech bio-engineering from streptococcal fermentation metabolites with high viscoelasticity, lubricity, physical alterability and good biocompatibility.
1. What is Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？ is a medium viscosity Sodium Hyaluronate based ophthalmic viscoelastic solution, designed for routine cataract surgery. The Sodium Hyaluronate is derived from bacterial fermentation using a soy peptone base Certification ISO13485, ISO9001,SGS,CE…
1. What is Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？
is a medium viscosity Sodium Hyaluronate based ophthalmic viscoelastic solution, designed for routine cataract surgery. The Sodium Hyaluronate is derived from bacterial fermentation using a soy peptone base
2. When should consider Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate？
● Hairont may be distributed on cornea endothelium equably and form protective membrane effectively.
● Hairont may keep depth of anterior chamber fully and make operations easily.
● Hairont may prevent vitreous pressure and irides from taking off, and restrain bleeding in operations.
● Hairont can protect the apple of eye during making operation and prevent inflammation from happening after the operations.
3. Application Range
● Cataract extraction operation
● Intraocular lens implantation operation
● Implantation cornea
● Glaucoma operation
● Ocular injury operation
4. Characteristics and Physiological Functions
● Hairont is a colorless, transparent and well-proportioned viscous solution.
● Hairont has high viscosity, physical share and biological consistent.
● Hairont is a sterile, isotonic and nonpyrogenic viscoelastic solution.
● Lubricating, obstructing, filtering and supporting.
5. Important Safety Information
● Strict aseptic administration technique must be followed. Free from Cross infection;
● The pre-filled syringe is intended for single use. The contents of the syringe must be used immediately after the packaging is opened. Discard any unused Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate. Do not use if the blister package has been opened or damaged, or if there are cracks or breakage in the pre-filled syringe;
● Must not be in contact with drugs containing benzalkonium chloride in order to avoid chaos;
● Must not inject Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate intravascularly;
● Remove joint effusion, if present, before injecting Singclean® Medical Sodium Hyaluronate;
● Avoid concomitantly using disinfectants containing quaternary ammonium salts for skin preparation because sodium hyaluronate can precipitate in their presence.
6. Storage Instruction and Notes：
Single use only
Do not use the product if the package is open or damaged
Store in the original package at 2-8℃.
Protect from light.
Do not freeze.
Do not inject intravascularly
2. Orthopedic surgery.
3. Intra-articular injection.
5. Laparoscopic surgery.
7. Other operations, such as thyroid surgery, urology, ear surgery to prevent inflammatory adhesion reaction.
1. Improve the efficacy. As the carrier of ophthalmic drugs, it prolongs the retention time of drugs on the eye surface by increasing the viscosity of eye drops, improves the bioavailability of drugs and reduces the irritation of drugs to eyes.
2. Wrinkle resistance. Small molecule hyaluronic acid can permeate the dermis, promote blood microcirculation, is conducive to the absorption of nutrients in the skin, play a cosmetic anti-wrinkle health care role.
1. How to store Singclean®？
Singclean should be stored between 2 and 8 Celsius, in a refrigerator. Never expose the package to direct sunlight.
Never expose any Sodium Hyaluronate based viscoelastic to “heat-shock” such as could be experienced inside a car left out in the sun, or in the close vicinity of a heater.
2. Which certificates you have？
We already get CE, ISO13485 and ISO9001.
Hot Tags: ophthalmic viscoelastic device, sodium hyaluronate, HA manufacturers, medical sodium Hyaluronate
3. The Comparation between HPMC and HA
The big difference in using HPMC over HA based viscoelastics, is the necessity to completely remove the material from the eye at the end of the surgery. It requires a different technique, since the material adheres to various structures inside the eye.