Get Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler now to add volume in the apple of the cheeks and achieve cheek lift in about 30 minutes!
Achieving a cheek lift with fillers is now one of the most popular beauty treatments.
Even in the younger population, more and more people are seeking to get a lifted and sculpted cheekbone look by adding volume to the cheek.
Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler Introduction
Singderm® Lift is a sterile, biodegradable, non-pyrogenic, homogeneous gel implant. It is indicated for deep (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) injection for cheek augmentation to correct age-related volume deficit in the midface in adults over the age of 18.
It consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) produced by Streptococcus species of bacteria, formulated to a concentration of 24 mg/mL and 0.3% lidocaine in a physiologic buffer.
Who Should Get the Cheek Filler?
Have lost cheek volume due to the aging process
Have naturally flat or hollow cheeks
Desire to enhance cheek volume and or increase the facial contour
Singderm® Lift Specification
0.5ml or 1ml Singderm® Lift is available.
0.5ml: 1 × syringe of Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler
1 × 26G needle
1.0ml: 1 × syringe of Singderm® Lift Cheek Filler
2× 26G needle
Safe:animal-origin free, is derived from Streptococcus fermentation
High viscosity: give the ideal firmness and strength necessary to create a well-defined structure
Painless: With 0.3% lidocaine to provide a completely pleasant experience
Minimal downtime: people can get back to work right away and the whole injection process only takes about 30 minutes.
How Long the Effect Will Last?
Singderm® Lift usually lasts over 6 months.
How Much Volume is Best for Cheek Injection?
The volume can vary significantly between patients. Have the doctor recommend the proper amount depending on the desired results and how much initial mid-face volume you have.
Instruction For Use
A. To Attach Needle to Syringe
STEP 1: Remove tip cap
Hold the syringe and pull tip cap off the syringe as shown in Figure A
STEP 2: Insert the needle
Hold the syringe body and firmly insert the hub of the needle (provided in the Singderm® Lift package) into the luer- lock end of the syringe.
STEP 3: Tighten the needle
Tighten the needle by turning it firmly in a clockwise direction (see Figure B) until it is seated in the proper position as shown in Figure C.
NOTE: Continue to tighten until the needle is seated in the proper position.
STEP 4: Remove the needle cap
Hold the syringe body in one hand and the needle cap in the other. Without twisting, pull in opposite directions to remove the needle cap
Common Side Effects of Cheek Fillers Include:
• The product must not be injected into blood vessels. Introduction of Singderm® Lift into the vasculature may lead to embolization, occlusion of the vessels, ischemia, or infarction. Take extra care when injecting soft-tissue fillers, for example, after insertion of the needle, and just before injection, the plunger rod can be withdrawn slightly to aspirate and verify the needle is not intravascular, inject the product slowly and apply the least amount of pressure necessary. Rare but serious adverse events associated with the intravascular injection of soft tissue fillers in the face have been reported and include temporary or permanent vision impairment, blindness, cerebral ischemia or cerebral hemorrhage, leading to stroke, skin necrosis, and damage to underlying facial structures. Immediately stop the injection if a patient exhibits any of the following symptoms, including changes in vision, signs of a stroke, blanching of the skin, or unusual pain during or shortly after the procedure. Patients should receive prompt medical attention and possibly evaluation by an appropriate health care practitioner specialist should an intravascular injection occur.
• Product use at specific sites in which an active inflammatory process (skin eruptions such as cysts, pimples, rashes, or hives) or infection is present should be deferred until the underlying process has been controlled.
• Treatment site reactions consist mainly of short-term inflammatory symptoms and generally resolve within 7 days.
What Should I Pay Attention to After Injection?
It is recommended that the following information be shared with patients:
• Within the first 24 hours, patients should avoid strenuous exercise and extensive sun or heat exposure. Exposure to any of the above may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the treatment sites.
• If the treated area is swollen, an ice pack may be applied to the site for a short period.
• To report an adverse reaction, contact Singclean Product Support Department, http://www.singclean.net
Storage and Shelf Life
Store at 2 °C to 30 °C. DO NOT FREEZE. Fragile.
Singderm® Lift Shelf life is 24 months from its manufacturing date.
Contact us right now for a special discount and professional services!
Hot Tags: get cheek filler to look younger, China, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesale