Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel Being widely used for viscoelastic solution for ophthalmic surgery, joint protection of articular cartilage and anti-adhesion in abdominal and pelvic surgery, this line of products are animal-origin free medical polymer materials extracted and refined by high-tech bio-engineering from streptococcal fermentation metabolites with high viscoelasticity, lubricity, physical alterability and good biocompatibility.
• Help achieve excellent chamber maintenance during phacoemulsification and intraocular lens (IOL) insertion and removal • Avoid intraocular pressure spikes • High viscosity, promote the separation of adhesions and blood clots • Lubrication, bring out the blood clots and tissue fragments…
|Why Singclean®OVD is Necessary in Ophthalmic Surgery?|
• Help achieve excellent chamber maintenance during phaco and IOL insertion and removal
• Avoid intraocular pressure spikes
• High viscosity to promote the separation of adhesions and blood clots
• Lubrication, bring out the blood clots and tissue fragments together
• Viscous hemostatic function, compression of iris surface capillaries, prevent re-bleeding
• Promote wound healing, prevent contact adhesion
• Prefilled Syringe made of Glass:
High biosecurity with luer-lock
• Tyvek Medical-grade papers and films:
Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging provides durability, compatibility with a wide range of sterilization methods, and the highest microbial barrier of any breathable sterile packaging material.
|Curved needle, suitable for injection in eyes|