Quickclean MPH Absorbable Hemostatic Particles is applied to surgical wound site as an absorbablehemostat to stop bleeding in capillary, vein and small arteries when conventionalprocedures like ligature, pressure don’t work.
For stopping bleeding effectively, we need Absorbable Haemostatic Particles for application during various kinds of surgeries. Now, Quickclean Microporous Polysaccharide Hemispheres Absorbable Haemostatic Particles launched by Singclean Medical is for you to choose!
Product Name ：Quickclean Microporous Polysaccharide Hemispheres Absorbable Haemostatic Particles
Raw Material：100% Potato Starch
Production Technique：Using reverse micro-emulsification technology and cross-linked modification
Indication：Quickclean is applied to surgical wound site as an absorbable hemostat to stop bleeding in capillary, vein and small arteries when conventional procedures like ligature, pressure don’t work.
Fields of Application
Open, endoscopic and laparoscopic surgery, including:
Quickclean MPH Absorbable Haemostatic Particles can successfully stop bleeding in seconds and are enzymatically degraded by amylase and fully absorbed within 14 days. Specific time is dependent on the amount applied and the site of application.
1. Dual action mechanism. Ultra-hydrophilic nature promotes the natural clotting cascade by rapidly dehydrating the blood and accelerating the concentration of platelets, red blood cells and coagulation proteins at the bleeding site, accelerating endogenous clotting mechanism coupled with the formation of a gelled matrix, which forms a mechanical barrier to the bleeding tissue.
2. 2-3 times than physiological blood clot strength.
Features Safe-Quickclean® MPH Absorbable Haemostatic Particles is 100% plant based, biocompatible and non-pyrogenic, no animal or human content, aiming for reducing the risks of foreign body reaction and infection. The plant-based hemostat is now the safest hemostatic agent.
Effective-Dual action mechanism; clotting process starts when contacting with blood.
Easy to Use-no preparation and no refrigeration needed.
1. Remove: remove excess blood of the wound using a gauze
2. Apply: apply Quickclean powder to the wound immediately
3. Press: press gauze to the wound rapidly until hemostasis is achieved. If bleeding or oozing continues, remove excess Quickclean and reapply.
4. Irrigate: irrigate the gauze with saline to make the removal easier.
Any remaining excess Quickclean powder should be flushed and sucked with the gauze or saline. If the bleeding or errhysis continues, repeat the above steps.
Dosage：1 gram to treat 15cm2 Surgery wound, average thickness 1mm
Maximum dosage shall not exceed 5g per person each time
Sterilization method：Ethylene oxide
Shelf life：3 years
Storage and transport：Relative humidity should not be above 85%, well ventilated, avoiding corrosive gas and extrusion. Avoid storing below-40℃or above 60℃
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, We manufacture products in our factory located in Hangzhou.
Q: What’s your main markets?
A: Europe, Asia, Central and South America, MENA, etc.
Q: What is your delivery term?
A: We accept FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: We receive T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Q: Will you supply samples for test the quality?
A: We can send you paid or free samples for test , but the clients pay the express charge.