Toxoplasma Gondii Ag Test
Rohi Toxoplasma Gondii Ag Test is designed for the qualitative detection of Toxoplasma Gondii antigen (Toxo Ag) in animal's feces or serum according to sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic principle.
Rohi Toxoplasma Gondii Ag Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. There is a testing window on the test device which contains invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough Toxoplasma gondii antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of Toxoplasma gondii antigen in the sample.
3. KIT COMPONENT
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes
- 10×swab sticks
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- One instruction for use
4. TEST PROCEDURE
- Collect animal's fresh feces with a swab stick.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided tube with assay buffer. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- If using serum sample, please do a dilution of 1:3 with the provided assay buffer.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 2-3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole .
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly follow these instructions.
- All reagents must be placed at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit. - Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components with different lot numbers.
Rohi Toxoplasma Gondii Ag Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is suggested to apply other method such as PCR for final determination in practice.